Our brand new website is coming soon.
The London Dungeon
Book The London Dungeon as part of your THORPE PARK break!
From March 2013, The London Dungeon moves locations to the eerie underground vaults beneath the South Bank's County Hall. Boasting a reinvention which brings a bigger, bolder and better new edge to this iconic attraction, the Dungeon has undergone an astonishing transformation as part of a multi-million pound investment.
With even more of the audience interaction that families love, two jaw-dropping new thrill rides and fun-filled shocks round every corner, the improved London Dungeon offers tantalising tricks and treats on your visit.
What's new? The new rides and shows offer more spine-tingling surprises, the scripts and actors are more scarily funny than ever, and the capital's dark historical characters — from Jack the Ripper to Sweeney Todd — come to life in dynamic and colourful new ways.
Expect a mixed bag of tricks and treats on your visit to the Dungeons.
The tour lasts 90 minutes and there are live actors waiting to jump out on you at every turn as well as a number of rides designed to really put you on edge.
A family day out to The London Dungeons is great fun for older children and adults. The Dungeons say that their attractions are not suitable for youngsters or those of a nervous disposition so we advise you don't take very young or sensitive children with you. If, however, you are confident that your little ones will be fine, the Dungeons have excellent buggy access so you won't miss a thing.
The London Dungeon Highlights:
- Journey through 1,000 years of London's hideous history from famous murderers and swine to Guy Fawkes' Gunpowder Plot,
- Encounter murderous monarch Henry VIII — 'virtually' played by bellowing acting royalty Brian Blessed,
- Experience two state-of-the-art thrill rides with ghoulish surprises lurking in every shadow,
- Enjoy 18 all-NEW spine-tingling core shows with 20 live actors,
- Ride along the rough, tumultuous Thames and down a 3-storey deadly dark drop towards your untimely demise on Henry's Wrath,
- Journey through Joseph Bazalgette's strange and wonderful Victorian sewer system, created to banish the Great Stink, and prepare to be left in a spin,
- Squeamish beware! Surgery: Blood & Guts takes you into the operating theatre of a butcher surgeon, where you'll see horrific surgery in graphic detail,
- Dare to enter The Torture Chamber, where you'll encounter the rack, the hook and the jaw breaker,
- Await your sentencing in The Courtroom, where the merciless 18th Century judge prepares your punishment,
- See the demon barber Sweeney Todd in Mrs Lovett's pie shop,
- Follow Jack the Ripper as he stalks his prey in the streets of Whitechapel. Witness the horror and gore of London's worst serial killer,
- Are you brave enough to take on Extremis: Drop Ride to Doom? A horrifying plunge ride that will take your breath away,
- Join the Rat Catcher and explore the Rat Walk with live rats!
The London Dungeon is accessible to disabled guests. Certain parts of the tour are not as friendly as others, but there are alternative routes for wheelchair users.
Opening times vary throughout the year.
Families with Pre-Teens and Teens
Baby change, Toilets
- Wheelchair access
- Induction loops
The London Dungeon,
Westminster Bridge Rd
City of London