Our brand new website is coming soon.
Madame Tussauds offers a fun and laughter-filled day out for everybody old enough to recognise a famous face.
Rub noses with the Royal family, strike a pose with Lady Gaga or steal a kiss from Robert Pattinson - all the top names have been meticulously modelled and are presented here for your enjoyment.
New names are added to the waxwork museum on a regular basis. Even if you have visited Tussauds in the past, the constantly updated cast means the experience is never the same twice. Latest additions include Taylor Lautner, Barack Obama, Justin Bieber, Jessica Ennis and Usain Bolt.
Unfortunately, buggies and pushchairs are not permitted at Madame Tussauds, but you can leave them at reception in exchange for a baby carrier. These carriers are available for a refundable £5 deposit.
Book your visit to Madame Tussauds as part of your Chessington or Thorpe Park break!
Madame Tussauds Highlights:
- Join the VIPs at the A-List Party, where you'll meet the Hollywood celebs of the minute.
- Get an audience with the Queen in A Royal Appointment, where you can join Britain's most famous family on the Royal Balcony.
- Visit Marvel Super Heroes 4D for an incredible movie experience, full of impressive special effects including water and vibrations, taking you into the heart of the action!
- Head to Premiere Night to see stars of the silver screen through the ages, from Marilyn to Audrey, Charlie Chaplin to Indiana Jones!
- Show your support for our British athletes in the Sports Zone, where you can challenge your sports heroes. Take a penalty with David Beckham or weigh in with Muhammad Ali!
- All the big names in Bollywood Cinema can be found in Bollywood Stars! from Shah Rukh Khan to Princess Aishwarya Rai.
- See your favourite Music Megastars back stage in this star-studded zone, complete with rock icons and pop divas!
- Visit the Chamber of Horrors in SCREAM, where the inmates are running the prison. A nightmarish ride that's guaranteed to scare you out of your wits. Suitable for age 12+. Restrictions apply.
- Meet the greatest minds of the millennium in the Culture Zone, an interactive attraction where you can test your creativity with some of the most iconic characters of the last century.
- All aboard the black cab for The Spirit of London, a ride that will take you back in time through the city's fascinating history. Restrictions apply.
Food & Drink
- Cafe Nero
Most of the attraction is accessible to wheelchair users with the exception of the Spirit of London ride. Wheelchairs can be borrowed from reception. There are a limited number of wheelchairs available so it is best to call in advance and book your place with Madame Tussauds. In addition, the attraction can only accommodate three wheelchair users at one time. Please call 0870 400 3000 for more information.
Open from 9am. Closing times may vary. Please see website for details.
Families with Children, Pre-Teens and Teens
Baby change, Baby carriers available, Under-fives go free Cafe, Gift shop
- Wheelchair access
- Courtesy wheelchair loan
- Disabled parking spaces
- Free admission for one registered helper
- Member of BALPPA