Book Your Break!
from £47.50 per person
THORPE PARK is home to some of the UK's most thrilling rides, and a short break to THORPE PARK is the ideal treat for families with older kids, looking for a extreme thrills!
If white-knuckle rides and extreme G forces are your thing, then look no further! For families with younger children, there is still plenty to see and do, but THORPE PARK is best for adrenaline junkies and those seeking hardcore rollercoaster rides!
Prepare for an awesome getaway with THORPE PARK!
Thrill-seekers will be pleased to learn that THE SWARM has undergone a grotesque mutation for 2013, meaning an even wilder ride experience this year. The sting is in the tail — brave the apocalyptic thrill-ride in reverse!
THORPE PARK Offers
Early Booker Offer — Pay 2013 Prices on 2014 THORPE PARK Breaks!
Book your 2014 THORPE PARK short break now and get a jaw-dropping deal including:
- THORPE PARK tickets — Brave THE SWARM backwards, experience the beyond vertical drop of SAW – The Ride AND complete the unholy trinity of Stealth, Colossus and Nemesis Inferno
- Epic hotel stay — Crash near THORPE PARK, or stay at The Crash Pad Hotel, THORPE PARK's amazing in-park accommodation
- Awesome breakfast — to kick start your day
- The apocalypse is here...will you survive? The end is nigh and you're right in the heart of the war-zone, dragged on the wings of THE SWARM, Europe's tallest winged rollercoaster. Plummet through the smouldering wasteland enduring a blood-curdling 127ft head-first inverted drop followed by a horrifying series of near misses and inversions as you're whisked through the devastated remains of the world you once knew. Do you have what it takes to accept this perilous mission? Experience SWARMageddon. Plus THORPE PARK's insane winged rollercoaster has brand new features coming soon — stay tuned in 2013!
- Wanna play a game? Only the brave will dare to enter Jigsaw's warped world of pain and horror on SAW — The Ride, based on the blockbuster horror movie franchise.
- Take on the Unholy Trinity, if you dare! Experience 0-80mph in less than 2 seconds on Stealth, the tallest launch rollercoaster in the country; prepare yourself for 10 nerve-shattering loops on the twists and turns of Colossus; and enter the volcano on the fiery zero-G rolls, vertical loops and corkscrews of Nemesis Inferno!
- For a serious soaking, take on the 85ft Tidal Wave, experience the wild rafts of Storm Surge, brave the white-knuckle whitewater of Rumba Rapids, or prepare for a plummet on Logger's Leap!
- PLUS don't miss the freefall swing of Rush, up to 5 Gs on the terrifying Samurai, the 100ft mega droptower of Detonator and get sucked into the spinning Vortex!
- Roast and Relish
- Desperado's Mexican Cantina
- 360 Bar and Grill
- Calypso BBQ and Bar
- Wild Wong's Noodle Bar
- Battered Fish and Chips
- Hot Dogs and Fries
- The Coffee Shack
- Amity Kebab
- Ice Cream and Sweet Treats
Grab a THORPE PARK getaway and shake up your 2014 today.
Terms and conditions apply. Offer subject to change and availability. Lead price based on 2 adults (12 years and older) sharing during off-peak dates at the Hilton Bracknell. Breakfast is almost always included, any packages which don't include breakfast will be stated at the time of booking. Subject to change and availability.
THORPE PARK Highlights:
If you know a thing or two about rollercoasters, then we're sure you'll be aware that the most thrilling rides in the country are at THORPE PARK. Not really suitable for anyone of a nervous disposition, the rides here are designed to test your mettle.
Food & Drink
THORPE PARK has excellent accessibility for disabled guests. Paths are wide and level and guests can hire wheelchairs from guest services for a small fee and refundable deposit.
THORPE PARK is open every day until 5th November 2013. Opening times vary throughout the year.
Families with Pre-Teens and Teens
Toilets, Food, Baby change, Buggy hire, Wheelchair hire, Lockers
- Induction loops
- Wheelchair access throughout
- Wheelchair hire
- Guide dogs permitted