Book Your Break!
from £47.50 per person
THORPE PARK is home to some of the UK's most thrilling rides, and a short break to THORPE PARK is the ideal treat for families with older kids, looking for a extreme thrills!
If white-knuckle rides and extreme G forces are your thing, then look no further! For families with younger children, there is still plenty to see and do, but THORPE PARK is best for adrenaline junkies and those seeking hardcore rollercoaster rides!
Prepare for an awesome getaway in 2013 with THORPE PARK!
THORPE PARK opens its gates and is ready to provide the nation with more white-knuckle experiences and epic gut-churners for another year. With a major new feature, The Crash Pad, you can now stay onsite and go from dream to scream in less than 60 seconds. PLUS, thrill-seekers will be pleased to learn that THE SWARM has undergone a grotesque mutation for 2013, meaning an even wilder ride experience this year. The sting is in the tail — brave the apocalyptic thrill-ride in reverse!
THORPE PARK Offers
Ride THE SWARM in Reverse in 2013!The UK's first winged rollercoaster challenges you to brave the devastation back-to-front on THE SWARM — a brand new feature for 2013! Selected seats are turned backwards so riders can choose whether to go head-first or plunge blindly down the drops and rip unseeing past insane near-misses!
Be one of the first to ride THE SWARM backwards in this thrilling world-first.
EventsWatch this space for details of THORPE PARK's upcoming events in 2013!
THORPE PARK Highlights:
- The apocalypse is here...will you survive? The end is nigh and you're right in the heart of the war-zone, dragged on the wings of THE SWARM, Europe's tallest winged rollercoaster. Plummet through the smouldering wasteland enduring a blood-curdling 127ft head-first inverted drop followed by a horrifying series of near misses and inversions as you're whisked through the devastated remains of the world you once knew. Do you have what it takes to accept this perilous mission? Experience SWARMageddon. Plus THORPE PARK's insane winged rollercoaster has brand new features coming soon — stay tuned in 2013!
- Wanna play a game? Only the brave will dare to enter Jigsaw's warped world of pain and horror on SAW — The Ride, based on the blockbuster horror movie franchise.
- Take on the Unholy Trinity, if you dare! Experience 0-80mph in less than 2 seconds on Stealth, the tallest launch rollercoaster in the country; prepare yourself for 10 nerve-shattering loops on the twists and turns of Colossus; and enter the volcano on the fiery zero-G rolls, vertical loops and corkscrews of Nemesis Inferno!
- For a serious soaking, take on the 85ft Tidal Wave, experience the wild rafts of Storm Surge, brave the white-knuckle whitewater of Rumba Rapids, or prepare for a plummet on Logger's Leap!
- PLUS don't miss the freefall swing of Rush, up to 5 Gs on the terrifying Samurai, the 100ft mega droptower of Detonator and get sucked into the spinning Vortex!
If you know a thing or two about rollercoasters, then we're sure you'll be aware that the most thrilling rides in the country are at THORPE PARK. Not really suitable for anyone of a nervous disposition, the rides here are designed to test your mettle.
Food & Drink
- Roast and Relish
- Desperado's Mexican Cantina
- 360 Bar and Grill
- Calypso BBQ and Bar
- Wild Wong's Noodle Bar
- Battered Fish and Chips
- Hot Dogs and Fries
- The Coffee Shack
- Amity Kebab
THORPE PARK has excellent accessibility for disabled guests. Paths are wide and level and guests can hire wheelchairs from guest services for a small fee and refundable deposit.
THORPE PARK opens in March 2013. Stay tuned to Play and Stay for 2013 opening times. With The Crash Pad and a new-look THE SWARM it's going to be an awesome year.
Families with Pre-Teens and Teens
Toilets, Food, Baby change, Buggy hire, Wheelchair hire, Lockers
- Induction loops
- Wheelchair access throughout
- Wheelchair hire
- Guide dogs permitted