Book Your Break!
Paultons with NEW Peppa Pig World
from £42.00 per person
Paultons Park, on the edge of the New Forest in Hampshire, is the ideal destination for a family break! Home to the world's first Peppa Pig World theme park, with 7 fun-packed attractions, the park also has a range of family fun rides, thrill rides and children's attractions.
Now Open: Paultons Park, Home of Peppa Pig World!
2013 promises to be an exciting year of fun and family attractions like never before. Home to Peppa Pig World, Paultons Park welcomes its fantastic new 4D Cinema this Easter, where The Curse of Skull Rock will be making its cinematic debut. Book now and enjoy 2 Days for 1 on all breaks!
Paultons Park Offers
Bag a Paultons Short Break for 2013Beat the early bird and grab a fun-filled break to Paultons from the unbelievable price of £42 per person for a family of four!
For this amazing price the whole family can enjoy two exciting days at Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World, a relaxing night at a nearby hotel, a delicious breakfast and over 30 exciting rides and attractions to suit all ages.
Peppa Pig herself will even be there to greet your little ones and introduce them to all her friends. Book today for a bargain theme park break in 2013!
Terms and conditions: Lead price based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing a room at The Holiday Inn Express Southampton West. Lead price applies mainly Sundays throughout the season. Offer does not apply 1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th Oct, 5th - 8th Nov 2013. Age and height restrictions apply to rides. Offer and prices subject to availability and change.
Thrilling & Sizzling Hot New Ride!MAGMA
Are you brave enough to face the fiery MAGMA ride? In the depths of a rumbling volcano, make your way through subterranean caverns of lava to a frightening Jurassic secret! Be prepared for the 25-metre-high thrill-ride as MAGMA erupts and sends you spinning into the sky, before plummeting back into the volcano's blazing crater!
Paultons with NEW Peppa Pig World Highlights:
- Take a break from the hectic bustle of the Parks with a stroll in the Main Garden, or around the horseshoe-shaped lake. Spot your favourite beasties in the Jungle Falls Garden, wander through the Snakes and Ladders Garden, or explore the Trekking Tractor farm garden! Meet 13 different species of terrible lizard in the Land of the Dinosaurs. Or if you're simply too tired to walk, why not take the Rio Grande Train around the Park and Gardens?
- Cool off with a splash-about in Water Kingdom, an 8500ft splash park filled with water jets and fountains.
- Meet the mischievous meerkats in the marvellous Meerkat Manor, watch the penguin feeding, visit the Aldabra Tortoises and the wallabies, or discover some of the many birds in the Park, including flamingoes, pelicans, toucans, owls and emus.
- Thrill-seekers will love the super-spinning Edge, spiralling Cobra and brand-new MAGMA drop-tower.
- Peppa Pig fans will love the 7 rides and attractions of Peppa Pig World, plus they might even get to meet Peppa and George!
Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World have a wide range of family rides, thrill rides and children's attractions.
Food & Drink
- The Railroad Diner
- Coffee Station
- Miss Rabbit's Ice Cream Parlour
- Daddy Pig's Big Tummy Café
- Wagoners Restaurant
- Station Restaurant
- Toad in the Hole
- Pavilion Kiosk
- Cascades Kiosk
- The Warren
- Pit Stop
- The Hay Barn Kiosk
- The Snake Pit
Everything possible is done to ensure disabled guests have a fun and safe visit and can enjoy as much of the Parks as possible. Many rides are designed to be fully accessible, including Peppa Pig World. A Queue Assist Scheme is available for those who require assistance. Not all rides are suitable for disabled guests — please see information boards detailing restrictions. The park is mostly flat and nearly all paths have smooth tarmac surfaces.
Paultons Park is open in 2013 from 17th February until 4th November. Opening times may vary.
Families with Babies, Toddlers, Children, Pre-Teens and Teens
Food, toilets, baby-changing, lockers, WiFi, payphones
- Wheelchair or mobility scooter dependent guests admitted free
- Flat paths almost throughout
- Disabled parking
- All restaurants and shops are accessible
- Wheelchair hire available
- Queue Assist Policy for priority access
- Assistance dogs allowed
Paultons Park, Ower, Romsey, Hampshire, SO51 6AL