Book Your Break!
Paultons Park and NEW Peppa Pig World
from £42.00 per person
Paultons Park, on the edge of the New Forest in Hampshire, is the ideal destination for a family break! Home to the world's first Peppa Pig World theme park, with 7 fun-packed attractions, the park also has a range of family fun rides, thrill rides and children's attractions.
2013 promises to be an exciting year of fun and family attractions like never before. Home to Peppa Pig World, Paultons Park now has a fantastic 4D Cinema, with an epic 4D feature The Curse of Skull Rock. Book now and enjoy 2 Days for 1 on all breaks!
Kids Go FREE with our Paultons Early Booker Offer
Make a massive saving with our amazing Early Booker Offer — but hurry, this offer won’t be around for long!
Book before January 9th, get your 2014 short break for 2013 prices plus Kids Go FREE. Experience everything that Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World have to offer for less, including:
- Peppa’s Big Balloon Ride — drift up into the skies in your hot air balloon
- Edge — get an adrenaline rush from this spinning ride
- The Curse of Skull Rock — head to the seas in this brand new 4D adventure
- Take a break from the hectic bustle of the Parks with a stroll in the Main Garden, or around the horseshoe-shaped lake. Spot your favourite beasties in the Jungle Falls Garden, wander through the Snakes and Ladders Garden, or explore the Trekking Tractor farm garden! Meet 13 different species of terrible lizard in the Land of the Dinosaurs. Or if you're simply too tired to walk, why not take the Rio Grande Train around the Park and Gardens?
- Cool off with a splash-about in Water Kingdom, an 8500ft splash park filled with water jets and fountains.
- Meet the mischievous meerkats in the marvellous Meerkat Manor, watch the penguin feeding, visit the Aldabra Tortoises and the wallabies, or discover some of the many birds in the Park, including flamingoes, pelicans, toucans, owls and emus.
- Thrill-seekers will love the super-spinning Edge, spiralling Cobra and brand-new MAGMA drop-tower.
- Peppa Pig fans will love the 7 rides and attractions of Peppa Pig World, plus they might even get to meet Peppa and George!
- The Railroad Diner
- Coffee Station
- Miss Rabbit's Ice Cream Parlour
- Daddy Pig's Big Tummy Café
- Wagoners Restaurant
- Station Restaurant
- Toad in the Hole
- Pavilion Kiosk
- Cascades Kiosk
- The Warren
- Pit Stop
- The Hay Barn Kiosk
- The Snake Pit
Plus loads more!
All packages include your Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World tickets with your 2nd Day FREE and Kids Go FREE, an overnight stay and a delicious breakfast so you can start your day the right way. Prices start from just £42 per person so you can enjoy the perfect family short break without breaking the bank.
Get Kids Go FREE on your 2014 Paultons Break now!
Terms and conditions apply. Offers subject to change and availability. Offer ends January 9th 2014. Lead price based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing a room at the Holiday Inn Express Southampton West.
Paultons Park and NEW Peppa Pig World Highlights:
Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World have a wide range of family rides, thrill rides and children's attractions.
Food & Drink
Everything possible is done to ensure disabled guests have a fun and safe visit and can enjoy as much of the Parks as possible. Many rides are designed to be fully accessible, including Peppa Pig World. A Queue Assist Scheme is available for those who require assistance. Not all rides are suitable for disabled guests — please see information boards detailing restrictions. The park is mostly flat and nearly all paths have smooth tarmac surfaces.
Paultons Park is open in 2013 from 17th February until 4th November. Opening times may vary.
Families with Babies, Toddlers, Children, Pre-Teens and Teens
Food, toilets, baby-changing, lockers, WiFi, payphones
- Wheelchair or mobility scooter dependent guests admitted free
- Flat paths almost throughout
- Disabled parking
- All restaurants and shops are accessible
- Wheelchair hire available
- Queue Assist Policy for priority access
- Assistance dogs allowed
Paultons Park, Ower, Romsey, Hampshire, SO51 6AL