Book Your Break!
from £32.00 per person
Thinking of treating the kids to a LEGOLAND holiday in 2016? Book today and Kids Go FREE on selected dates throughout the season!
Nestled in 150 acres of greenery, the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is packed with over 55 LEGO®-themed rides and attractions split across fun-packed areas.
Join us for a truly spook-tacular October half term with our Brick or Treat event! Little monsters of all ages will have a Halloween to remember as the Park gets a sprinkling of spooky — discover over 55 rides, live shows and attractions at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort! Book now and secure your place at the most hair-raising event in town! PLUS — Kids Go FREE between 17th — 21st October!
LEGOLAND Windsor Breaks are a great way for the young and the young at heart to explore this brick-tastic theme park. Book a LEGOLAND holiday and get your LEGOLAND tickets with a 2nd Day FREE and an overnight stay at the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel or a hotel near LEGOLAND all in one package.
LEGOLAND Windsor BreaksEnjoy your favourite LEGOLAND rides over and over without worrying about the journey home, so you'll have more time to explore a whole host of exciting attractions, including:
- Pirate Shores — set sail for Pirate Shores with Castaway Camp, an all new play area, and updated quest on Pirate Falls
- Drench Towers — splash and play in the UK's largest outdoor water play structure
- Atlantis Submarine Voyage — drop to the ocean floor and search for the Lost City
- The Dragon — knights are wanted for this thrilling rollercoaster ride
- And loads more, including family favourites Pirate Falls, Driving School, and Vikings' River Splash!
LEGOLAND Resort Hotel
Looking for hotels near LEGOLAND? What about a hotel in LEGOLAND! Right in the heart of the park, the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel is packed with interactive LEGO features.
Our LEGOLAND Hotel deals include your LEGOLAND tickets and an overnight stay with breakfast.
Simply pick from a Pirate, Kingdom, or Adventure Room and get ready to enjoy our LEGOLAND hotel packages.
Make your LEGOLAND Windsor break extra special with a LEGO-tastic stay at the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel.
LEGOLAND Kids Go FREEMake the most of our LEGOLAND short break offers and get Kids Go FREE on your next Play and Stay LEGOLAND package — you can enjoy the perfect LEGOLAND holiday without breaking the bank!
Choose a hotel near LEGOLAND or continue the magic at the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel — you're guaranteed a great night's sleep on your LEGOLAND Windsor break.
LEGOLAND Windsor Food
From The Burger Kitchen in LEGO City to the Mexican Cantina by the Adventure Land lake, there's plenty of food and drink at LEGOLAND. If you want to get back to the rides, enjoy a quick bite at Baguette Bar or satisfy your sweet tooth with Knights' Delights.
For the best LEGOLAND Windsor food and drink, visit BRICKS Family Restaurant (reservations required) — it's perfect for a delicious dinner to top off your day.
LEGOLAND Windsor Highlights:
- Set sail for Pirate Shores with the brand new Castaway Camp!
- Splash and play with Drench Towers and the Splash Safari, plus let your imagination run wild in Brickville, the new play village.
- Don't miss LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland! See seven iconic scenes from the movie franchise recreated in LEGO!
- Embark on Atlantis Submarine Voyage, the world's first underwater LEGO-themed ride.
- Brave The Dragon, a thrilling rollercoaster that takes you into the heart of the castle.
- Spot your favourite landmarks in Miniland, where over 40 million LEGO bricks have been used to recreate sights from Europe and the USA.
- Q-Bots make life much quicker and easier at LEGOLAND by eradicating queuing. Simply book your ride in advance and spend the period in between enjoying the other attractions and shows.
Please note: the Q-Bot level offered is 'Regular'. The park directly offer 3 levels - regular, express & ultimate. Please note that only 1 ride at a time can be booked. No add-on attractions such Atlantis Submarine Voyage and Boating School can be used with the Q-Bot.
LEGOLAND is home to over 55 LEGO-themed rides and attractions perfect for children up to the age of 12, and a LEGOLAND Windsor break means that you can enjoy them all!
Whether you want to splash and play in Drench Towers, the UK's largest water play structure, or enjoy the thrills of The Dragon rollercoaster and the Pirate Falls log flume, there's something for everyone.
Food & Drink
- Hill Top Cafe
- DUPLO Family Buffet
- The Burger Kitchen
- Knights Table Rotisserie
- City Walk Pizza and Pasta Buffet
- Baguette Bar
- Fried Chicken Express
- Mexican Cantina
- Harbourside Coffee Co.
- Ice Factory
- Knights Delights
- Papa Moles
- Sweet Stop
LEGOLAND is 95% accessible to wheelchair users and registered carers get free park entry.
Ride Access Passes are reserved for guests who do not understand the concept of queuing and may become distressed having to wait for extended periods of time. Please note that appropriate documentation is required — visit the LEGOLAND Ride Access Pass page for full terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
Terms and conditions apply. Offers subject to change and availability. Lead price of £32 per peson is based on to 2 adults and 2 children sharing at the Hilton Basingstoke on selected dates.
LEGOLAND Kids Go FREE terms and conditions: Kids Go FREE does not apply to any dates that the LEGOLAND Windsor theme park is closed. All Kids Go FREE dates are subject to availability and change. Applicable dates at LEGOLAND HOTEL — APRIL: 26th. MAY: 3rd-6th, 8th-9th, 12th-13th, 15th-16th, 19th-20th, 22nd-23rd, 26th. JUNE: 6th-10th, 13th-17th, 20th-24th, 27th-30th. SEPTEMBER: 1st-2nd, 5th, 8th-9th, 12th, 15th-16th, 19th, 22nd-23rd, 26th, 29th-30th. OCTOBER: 3rd, 6th-7th, 10th, 13th-14th, 17th-21st.
Applicable dates at NEARBY HOTELS — APRIL: 28th. MAY: 3rd-9th, 12th-16th, 19th-23rd, 26th. JUNE: 4th-30th. SEPTEMBER: 1st-2nd, 5th, 8th-9th, 12th, 15th-16th, 19th, 22nd-23rd, 26th, 29th-30th. OCTOBER: 3rd, 6th-7th, 10th, 13th-14th, 17th-21st.
The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is open between 11th March - 5th November 2016. Opening times vary throughout the season. The Park is also open for special event weekends outside of these dates.
Families with Babies, Toddlers, Children and Pre-Teens
Food, toilets, buggy hire, baby change, fast-track ticketing
- Wheelchair access throughout
- Wheelchair hire
- Guide dogs welcome
- Induction loops
- Disabled parking
- Registered personal assistants enter free
LEGOLAND Windsor Resort