Book Your Break!
from £33 per person
Calling all brave adventurers and little heroes! LEGOLAND® Windsor is aimed at younger theme park fans, and is ideal for 3 to 12-year-olds.
A family break to LEGOLAND® offers fun and adventure for everyone - mum and dad included! Featuring approximately 50 million LEGO bricks and more than 55 interactive rides and shows, the fun never ends. Where else can you do battle with a dragon, save the day at the Fire Academy and plummet down the Pirate Falls for a jolly good soaking? Everything here is aimed at making your day out as fun and memorable as possible.
Important: Pool Closed for Essential Maintanence at the LEGOLAND Resort HotelThe LEGOLAND Resort Hotel swimming pool will be closed until further notice whilst essential maintenance is carried out. The Park is open as normal. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
DUPLO® Valley Launch Offer — stay at the LEGOLAND® Resort Hotel from £68 per person!Stay at the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel 20th — 24th May and enjoy LEGOLAND's newly opened land DUPLO Valley BEFORE the half-term rush!
There\'s so much to discover! Check out:
- Drench Towers — the biggest outdoor water play structure in Britain
- DUPLO Splash Safari — splash and play with giant DUPLO animals
- Brickville — a village made of giant DUPLO bricks where enchanting characters live
- Fairy Tale Brook — drift along scenes from classic stories As well a 2nd Day FREE with your park tickets, you' ll get to stay in a themed room at the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel, a place full of LEGO® fun and enjoy a buffet breakfast at LEGO-themed restaurant Bricks the next day!
- FREE LEGO Minifigure for every child
- Minifigure meet and greets — have your photo taken too!
- Win brilliant prizes on a Minifigure treasure hunt
- Add to your Minifigure collection with a Minifigure swapshop plus much much more.
- Don't miss LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland! See seven iconic scenes from the movie franchise recreated in LEGO!
- Embark on Atlantis Submarine Voyage, the world's first underwater LEGO-themed ride.
- Younger visitors will go made for DUPLOLand, where they can run riot in the soft play area, whizz down the waterslide, enjoy the DUPLO puppet show AND MORE!
- Brave The Dragon, a thrilling rollercoaster that takes you into the heart of the castle. For smaller heroes, check out The Dragon's Apprentice!
- Follow Johnny Thunder on the Orient Expedition, where brave heroes set out on a quest for buried treasure!
- Spot your favourite landmarks in Miniland, where over 40 million LEGO bricks have been used to recreate sights from Europe and the USA.
- Take to the wheel in Driving School and race your friends around the track!
- Q-Bots make life much quicker and easier at LEGOLAND by eradicating queuing. Simply book your ride in advance and spend the period in between enjoying the other attractions and shows.
The Q-Bot level offered is 'Regular'. The park directly offer 3 levels - regular, express & ultimate. Please note that only 1 ride at a time can be booked. No add-on attractions such Atlantis Submarine Voyage and Boating School can be used with the Q-Bot.
- Original Sandwich Co.
- Lego Family Restaurant
- Pizza Pasta
- Knights' Table chicken Rotisserie
- Burger Ranch
- Mexican Cantina
- Pirates BBQ
- Papa Moles
Discover DUPLO Valley — book your LEGOLAND break from £68 per person before school\'s out!
Terms and conditions apply. £68 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel. Kids Go Free only available on the following dates: 19 — 20, 24th — 31st May; 1 — 30th June; 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29 September; 7, 14 October 2013. Prices subject to availability and change.
Kids Go FREE at LEGOLAND®Our Kids Go FREE offer just got even better — grab this stupendous LEGOLAND deal when you stay nearby on selected dates in May and June!
What better excuse to treat the kids and experience the many new attractions at LEGOLAND? Prepare to get wet in brand new land DUPLO® Valley• with not one, but two water attractions, join the quest for CHI in the fantastic 4D movie LEGO® Legends of Chima™ and create a hero as amazing as your imagination in the Hero Factory Interactive Zone. With park tickets, a stay in a cosy nearby hotel, breakfast and a 2nd Day FREE from £123, where else would you want to be this year?
Grab your LEGOLAND Kids Go FREE deal today!
Terms and conditions apply. Lead price based on a family of four sharing a room at the Hilton Basingstoke . Kids Go Free only available on the following dates: 13, 19, 20, 24-31st May; 1 — 30th June; 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29 September; 7, 14 October 2013. Kids Go Free not available on stays at the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel. DUPLO Valley opens May 2013. Star Wars™ and all characters, names and related indicia are © 2013 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM. All rights reserved. Prices subject to availability and change.
The LEGO® Minifigure is 35 years old!To celebrate 35 years of the LEGO® Minifigure, there are a whole host of fun events at the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel this June.
Join in the fun this Miniland month and get tickets with a 2nd Day FREE, a comfortable stay at the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel with early ride time, 24hr LEGO® TV and a brand new outdoor play area as well as breakfast at BRICKS — the best LEGO restaurant in town from £81.25 per person!
Book your Minifigure LEGOLAND break today.
Terms and conditions apply. Offer and event subject to change and availability. Onsite lead price based on two adults and two children sharing a family room at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel on selected dates.
LEGOLAND Windsor Highlights:
LEGOLAND is the perfect park for young children. It's aimed at 3 to 12-year-olds and, as a result, has loads of superbly themed rides that are certain to keep them entertained for hours. From gentle rollercoasters to their first log flume, your child will love the rides at LEGOLAND. Want to know the best thing of all? There are stacks of LEGO bricks lining the queues of many rides ensuring that no one gets restless waiting!
Food & Drink
LEGOLAND is 95% accessible to wheelchair users with level and wide paths throughout. There are specially designated car parking spaces for badge holders, and registered personal assistants get free entry to the park. Ticket booths have induction loops fitted and manual wheelchairs can be hired from the park entrance.
Please note that having a registered disability does not automatically guarantee receiving a Ride Access Pass. Ride Access Passes are reserved for guests who do not understand the concept of queuing; have difficulties with everyday social interaction; have a limited capacity to follow instruction or to understand others’ emotional feelings or expressions, and may become agitated or distressed having to wait for extended periods of time.
In view of the level of accessibility in the Resort, wheelchair users will not receive a Ride Access Pass. For those rides and attractions where wheelchair access is via the exit, a Ride Access Pass is not required.
Guests who qualify for the Ride Access Pass scheme must go to Guest Services, either in The Beginning or in LEGO City, with some form of documentation stating the nature of their disability. The issuance of Ride Access Passes is based upon documentary proof of disability (blue or orange badges will not be accepted as this does not state the nature of the disability). Examples of documentation required are: GP’s letter, Association Membership details, Council run membership, or any other form that states the disability. Please note, Disability Living Allowance (DLA) letters are not sufficient as they do not state the nature of the disability. Our staff are not medically trained so unless there is a disability clearly stated we are unable know what services are required. Guests without the relevant documentation will not be issued with a Ride Access Pass. Guests will be required to sign the Ride Access Pass declaration on production of appropriate documentation. Documentation will need to be presented every season.
Photographic identification is needed on each and every occasion an application for a Ride Access Pass is made at Guest Services. Ride Access Passes will allow guests to experience up to ten rides. In addition to the rides there are shows and activities that can be enjoyed. For full terms and conditions, please visit here.
LEGOLAND® Windsor opens for 2013 next year; keep checking back for new opening times.
Families with Babies, Toddlers, Children and Pre-Teens
Food, toilets, buggy hire, baby change, fast-track ticketing
- Wheelchair access throughout
- Wheelchair hire
- Guide dogs welcome
- Induction loops
- Disabled parking
- Registered personal assistants enter free