Book Your Break!
from £33.62 per person
A firm family favourite, Drayton Manor is packed with a huge range of thrill rides, including the world's first ever stand-up tower drop, as well as an abundance of attractions to suit all ages, Europe's first ever Thomas Land and its very own zoo.
Set in 280 acres of lakes and parkland and featuring some of the largest, wettest and scariest rides around, Drayton Manor is the perfect destination for an action-packed family break.
Drayton Manor HotelBook your stay at the Drayton Manor Hotel
After an exhilarating day at Drayton Manor enjoying exciting thrill rides such as Apocalypse, G-Force and Maelstrom, where better to wind down than at the Drayton Manor Hotel — right in the heart of the Park. Younger visitors will love playing video games and watching films in the Thomas & Friends theatre before snuggling up in one of 11 Thomas & Friends rooms.
Stay at the Drayton Manor Hotel on your short break and get all this from £134.48 for a family of four, including park tickets, breakfast and FREE parking!
Terms and conditions apply. Offer based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing at the Drayton Manor Hotel. Character breakfasts available during school holidays. Offer subject to change and availability.
Drayton Manor Highlights:
- Don't miss the unique 4-D film experience playing The Little Prince in a specially constructed 152 seater 4D theatre with the awesome extra dimension of immersive special effects. An extra special family attraction, rain or shine! Put the glasses on and go for a ride ...
- Dino Trail Join the trail, discover giant Dinosaurs and learn all about these pre-historic beasts.
- Apocalypse, previously billed as Britain's Scariest Ride by the Sunday Times, is an awesome ride which takes you up to 54 metres, tilts forwards at an incredible 15 degree angle as you're hoisted skyward on a half ton launch shuttle, before dropping at over 4Gs.
- Thomas Land is one of the best attractions in the UK for young children. Fun-packed rides and shows make this land perfect for all toddlers and young children alike.
- Meet over 100 species from across the glob at the Drayton Manor Zoo, including children's farm and exotic creature reserve!
- Climb aboard the Mecha Vehicle to stop Vilgax from stealing the Omnitrix on Ben 10 Ultimate Mission!
Thrills, spills and a land of Thomas and his friends - Drayton Manor theme park successfully ticks all the boxes for theme park fun and is an excellent choice if you have children of varying ages. Read on for full information on the park's rides...
Food & Drink
- First & Last Café Bar
- Rainforest Pizza Restaurant & Takeaway
- Tea Shop
- AJ's Giant Ice Cream Cones
- Pick & Mix Sweet Shop
- The Grill Inn
- The Park Inn Bar & Garden Bar/Patio
- Buccaneer Food Court & Takeaway
- Cartoon Network Cafe
- Chicken Diner - Chicken Joes
- Knapford Station Café Bar
- Cedar Fish and Chips
- Boardwalk Café
- Zoo Snack Stop
- Maelstrom Hot Dog Kiosk
- Trelawney's Snacks
- Horn-Blower's Snacks
- Cranky's Refreshments
Drayton Manor is fully accessible to disabled guests. To hire a wheelchair, call guest services on 0870 240 69 50.
15 March — 3 November 2013
Gates open 9:30am
Rides open 10:30am - 5:00pm
Please note that ride queues may close earlier than 5:00pm
Families with Toddlers, Children, Pre-Teens and Teens
Food, Baby change, Toilets, Buggy hire
- Wheelchair hire
- Disabled parking bays
- Guide dogs allowed
- Induction loops