Book Your Break!
Chessington World of Adventures Resort
from £33.21 per person
Chessington World of Adventures Resort is a whole world of wild adventures all in one place!
Every visit is a different adventure, with 9 themed lands to explore packed full of exciting rides and rollercoasters, plus over 1,000 amazing animals to meet in the Zoo. See African animals roaming free at the Wanyama Reserve or discover the mysteries of the deep in the SEA LIFE Centre. With so much to see and do, one day simply won't be enough!
Meet Cbeebies Octonauts at Chessington World of Adventures Resort!Octonauts Kwazii, an orange daredevil cat, and Captain Barnacles, a brave polar bear extraordinaire, are waiting to meet you at Chessington World of Adventures SEA LIFE centre this season!
Learn more about life beneath our seas on the Octonauts Quiz trail and be in with a chance of winning a fantastic Merlin Chessington Pass for you and your family — there's a FREE hat and sticker for every correct entry!
Chessington Holidays include park tickets, a stay in a hotel or at the Holiday Inn Chessington, breakfast AND a 2nd Day FREE!
Meet the Octonauts at Chessington from £99 for a family of four today!
Terms and conditions apply. Lead price based on two adults and two children sharing a family room at the Holiday Inn Woking on selected dates. Offer subject to change and availability.
DreamWorks Madagascar LIVE! Prepare to PartyGo wild with your favourite characters in 2013 with an exciting live show — DreamWorks Madagascar LIVE! Prepare to Party at Chessington World of Adventures Resort.
Sing and dance along with Alex, King Julien, Gloria, Mort and The Penguins in this exciting new live show.
Madagascar Live! Prepare to Party © 2012 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C
Chessington World of Adventures Resort Highlights:
- Ride the spinning Kobra in Wild Asia
- Experience the exhilarating Rameses Revenge in the Forbidden Kingdom
- Take on the Dragon's Fury in Land of the Dragons
- Don't miss Hocus Pocus Hall in the Market Square — a fun-packed 4D walkthrough
- Cool off on the splashtastic Dragon Falls in the Mystic East
- Transylvania is home to Chessington favourites The Vampire and Bubbleworks
- Explore the African-inspired Wanyama Village & Reserve and watch zebras and ostriches roaming free
- Meet over 1,000 animals in the Zoo
- Marvel at the marine life in the SEA LIFE Centre
- Madagascar Live! Prepare to Party!, an all-singing, all-dancing spectacular based on the popular animated films!
Where else can you find a vampire, a dragon and a bubble factory all in one place? Chessington World of Adventures has fantastic rides for all ages.
Food & Drink
- Original Sandwich Company
- The Coffee Hut
- Mexican Cantina
- Pizza Pasta
- Adventurers' Chicken Shack
- Fried Chicken Co. Noodle Noodle
- Chips Ahoy
- BBQ Shack
- Burger King (Transylvania-themed)
- Zafari Bar and Grill
- Coke Pagoda
- Vampire Bites
- Oriental Express
- Forbidden Treats
- Asian Ices
- The Ice Factory
- Explorer Ices
- PLUS Picnic Lunch Bags
Chessington World of Adventures is fully accessible to disabled guests. Separate queues are available for wheelchair users and wheelchairs can be hired free of charge from guest services. At least one helper must be on hand for each disabled guest.
20th March - 31st October 2013. Opening times vary throughout the season.
Families with Toddlers, Children, Pre-Teens and Teens
Toilets, Food, Baby change, Buggy hire, Cashpoints, Free wheelchair hire
- Fully accessible to wheelchair users
- Wheelchair hire
- Induction loops
- Guide dog access
- Free entry for registered carers
Chessington World of Adventures