Our brand new website is coming soon.
LEGOLAND Resort Hotel - Adventure Room
Young explorers can venture under the covers when staying in an Adventure room at the LEGOLAND® Resort Hotel. Mini LEGO® adventurer Johnny Thunder has braved the deserts of Egypt, and now you can get a taste of his travels by hunting for the treasure — look out for those jungle animals!
Food & Drink
BRICKSBRICKS isn't just the one and only LEGO-themed buffet restaurant, it's an extremely family-friendly establishment with a wide range of delicious dishes, colourful characters and helpful staff. Enjoy a breakfast fit for a builder as part of your Play & Stay LEGOLAND family break.
A buffet style breakfast is included.
LEGOLAND Resort Hotel - Adventure Room Facilities:
- Buffet style restaurant with a child focussed menu and Skyline Bar.
Early arrival luggage check in
- children's entertainment program
- themed rooms
- and much more!
- slide and play in the brand new outdoor play space that's just for guests at the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel. From April 2013 children of all ages will enjoy the beautifully crafted wooden playground situated between the hotel and the park. They'll explore climbing structures
- play houses and natural logs all within eye-sight of the Bricks Family Restaurant and outdoor terrace
Offsite parking is free
The earliest check in time is 3pm, and the latest check out time is 10am
*For 2013: A brand new outdoor play area
* Swimming pool
* LEGO pirate themed indoor water play area
* Themed lifts and rooms (Pirate, Adventure or Kingdom)
* Interactive LEGO features
* Treasure trail carpet
* Themed rooms Movies on demand
* Separate bunk-bed area with TV and LEGO channel
* FREE LEGO gift in all rooms (full gift pack in Premium rooms)
*BRICKS Buffet restaurant
LEGOLAND Resort Hotel