Book Your Break!
See flowers in full bloom at the Eden Project, a place where modern science meets Mother Nature. With lots of special events and seasonal sights, see the gardens come alive at Eden with our fantastic offers.
Eden Project Highlights:
- See the largest jungle in captivity in the Rainforest Biome, complete with waterfall, mangrove swamp and the plants from which cola, chewing gum, cocoa, soya and rubber come from. Ride the Rainforest Balloon up to the treetop lookout!
- Explore the citrus and olive groves, vineyards and Californian grasslands of the Mediterranean Biome. Follow the mosaic path and discover natural perfumes and scents!
- Discover the global allotment and Wild Cornwall in the Gardens. Kids will love The Nest - a giant climbing frame, or the enormous wooden ship in a sea of tea leaves, PLUS experience the Spiral Garden, a feast of the senses, and learn the stories behind plants in the Secret Garden.
- Visit The Core to see the giant nutcracker and the 70-tonne granite Seed sculpture. Don't miss sampling superfoods at the Eden Deli or learning what plants do for us in the Plant Engine. PLUS kids will love the secret slide entrance!
Food & Drink
- The Eden Bakery
- Link Canopy
- Mediterranean Cafe
- Rainforest Biome smoothies
- Eden Deli
- Eden Cafe in the Visitors' Centre
- Eden Arts Cafe
The Eden Project works with the Sensory Trust to create equality of access and experience throughout. Find out more about the Sensory Trust.
Winter: (23 Feb - 29 Mar)
10:00 - 16:30 Last entry 15:00
Summer: (30 March - Late October)
10:00 - 18:00 Last entry 16:30
Families with Babies, Toddlers, Children, Pre-Teens and Teens
Baby change facilities
- Wheelchair access
- Wheelchair hire
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled toilets