Book Your Break!
See summer in full bloom at the Eden Project, a place where modern science meets Mother Nature. With lots of special events and seasonal sights, see the gardens come alive at Eden with our fantastic offers.
Eden Project Offers
Ice Skate for free at the Eden Project
Book your Eden Project hotel and ticket package with Play and Stay, and ice skate for free!
Enjoy slipping and sliding beneath the biomes at the world\'s largest captive rainforest. Penguin skating aids are available for hire and warm snacks are served up in a truly magical setting.
Eden Project getaways start from £85.10 for a family of four, including Eden Project tickets, free ice skating and a cosy hotel stay nearby.
Hurry, offer ends 2nd March — grab your Eden Project winter break today.
Terms and conditions apply. Lead price is based on two adults and two children sharing at the Travelodge St. Austell. Ice skating voucher entitles each customer to one General skating session lasting 40 minutes. Voucher is not valid for Chilly Juniors sessions, Ice disco sessions, Skating lessons or Nursery/school ice play sessions. Offer ends 2nd March. Fees for Penguin skating aids must be paid at the Eden Project or pre-booked online.
Kids Go FREE at the Eden Project
Kids Go FREE at the Eden Project when you book your family break by 31st January.
Be an early bird and enjoy everything that the world\'s largest indoor rainforest has to offer for less, including:
- Eden Project Walkway — follow an exciting trail through the treetops
- SkyWire — do you dare fly further and faster on England\'s longest zip wire?
- Land train — enjoy a gentle journey around the Eden Project
- Special events — don\'t miss concerts, art exhibitions and more
- Exotic plants and creatures — learn about amazing life forms from around the world
Hurry, Kids Go FREE ends 31st January. Book your Eden Project break today.
Terms and conditions apply. Lead price based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing at Travelodge St. Austell. Kids Go FREE applies on all breaks booked by 31st January 2014.
Eden Project Highlights:
- See the largest jungle in captivity in the Rainforest Biome, complete with waterfall, mangrove swamp and the plants from which cola, chewing gum, cocoa, soya and rubber come from. Ride the Rainforest Balloon up to the treetop lookout!
- Explore the citrus and olive groves, vineyards and Californian grasslands of the Mediterranean Biome. Follow the mosaic path and discover natural perfumes and scents!
- Discover the global allotment and Wild Cornwall in the Gardens. Kids will love The Nest - a giant climbing frame, or the enormous wooden ship in a sea of tea leaves, PLUS experience the Spiral Garden, a feast of the senses, and learn the stories behind plants in the Secret Garden.
- Visit The Core to see the giant nutcracker and the 70-tonne granite Seed sculpture. Don't miss sampling superfoods at the Eden Deli or learning what plants do for us in the Plant Engine. PLUS kids will love the secret slide entrance!
Food & Drink
- The Eden Bakery
- Link Canopy
- Mediterranean Cafe
- Rainforest Biome smoothies
- Eden Deli
- Eden Cafe in the Visitors' Centre
- Eden Arts Cafe
The Eden Project works with the Sensory Trust to create equality of access and experience throughout. Find out more about the Sensory Trust.
Winter: (23 Feb - 29 Mar)
10:00 - 16:30 Last entry 15:00
Summer: (30 March - Late October)
10:00 - 18:00 Last entry 16:30
Note: The Eden Project will be closed on 24th and 25th December 2013, 6-7th, 13-14th, 20th, 21st, 27-29th January 2014, and 3rd and 4th February 2014.
Families with Babies, Toddlers, Children, Pre-Teens and Teens
Baby change facilities
- Wheelchair access
- Wheelchair hire
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled toilets