Book Your Break!
See summer in full bloom at the Eden Project, a place where modern science meets Mother Nature. With lots of special events and seasonal sights, see the gardens come alive at Eden with our fantastic offers.
Book your Eden Project Getaway for 2013!
Escape to the UK’s favourite eco-attraction and enjoy a fun-filled family break amongst the amazing gardens and sublime indoor rainforest!
The Eden Project in Cornwall is peaceful yet captivating, with an array of exciting exhibits and events to keep your whole family entertained during your stay.
Prices start from just £46.25 per person, and our packages include a comfortable overnight stay in a nearby hotel — we’ll even throw in a free guidebook upon arrival so that you don’t miss a single thing.
Book now for that great getaway in 2013!
*Terms and Conditions apply. Offer and events subject to change and availability. Lead price based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing at the China Fleet Hotel on all dates excluding 25 December.
2nd Day FREE!
Escape on an exciting expedition to the Eden Project and get a 2nd day FREE with every booking.
With stunning gardens, amazing architecture and interactive exhibits, it's a feast for the senses, and fabulous fun for all ages!
Treat the whole family to a wonderful break in the beautiful paradise of Eden Project. Admire the perfectly pruned gardens and discover the many exciting interactive exhibits on offer — Eden promises a fantastic family adventure!
Our amazing packages to a truly unique attraction start from just £127.40 for a family of four — just £31.83 per person! This brilliant deal includes entrance to Eden Project AND an overnight stay at a nearby hotel.
ALSO — why not experience the best of nature with a truly unique camping experience? A cosy camping pod allows you to do just that! From just £77.30 per couple there’s no excuse not to enjoy bedtime in the great outdoors!
Book your superb short break now to enjoy this fantastic offer! Terms and Conditions
Offer subject to availability and change. Kids go free based on one child per full-paying adult. Lead price is based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing a family room at Travelodge St Austell between 27 October and 4 November. Breakfast not included. Meadow Lakes Camping Pods lead price based on 2 people sharing. Guests will require all usual camping equipment besides tent.
Eden Project Highlights:
- See the largest jungle in captivity in the Rainforest Biome, complete with waterfall, mangrove swamp and the plants from which cola, chewing gum, cocoa, soya and rubber come from. Ride the Rainforest Balloon up to the treetop lookout!
- Explore the citrus and olive groves, vineyards and Californian grasslands of the Mediterranean Biome. Follow the mosaic path and discover natural perfumes and scents!
- Discover the global allotment and Wild Cornwall in the Gardens. Kids will love The Nest - a giant climbing frame, or the enormous wooden ship in a sea of tea leaves, PLUS experience the Spiral Garden, a feast of the senses, and learn the stories behind plants in the Secret Garden.
- Visit The Core to see the giant nutcracker and the 70-tonne granite Seed sculpture. Don't miss sampling superfoods at the Eden Deli or learning what plants do for us in the Plant Engine. PLUS kids will love the secret slide entrance!
Food & Drink
- The Eden Bakery
- Link Canopy
- Mediterranean Cafe
- Rainforest Biome smoothies
- Eden Deli
- Eden Cafe in the Visitors' Centre
- Eden Arts Cafe
The Eden Project works with the Sensory Trust to create equality of access and experience throughout. Find out more about the Sensory Trust.
Winter: (23 Feb - 29 Mar)
10:00 - 16:30 Last entry 15:00
Summer: (30 March - Late October)
10:00 - 18:00 Last entry 16:30
Note: The Eden Project will be closed on Monday 28 and Tuesday 29 January and Tuesday 24 and Wednesday 25 December 2013. Eden Project will be open 30 — 31 January 2013.
Families with Babies, Toddlers, Children, Pre-Teens and Teens
Baby change facilities
- Wheelchair access
- Wheelchair hire
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled toilets