Disneyland Paris With Play And Stay - Things To Know Before You Go
Arriving at Disney by train
- The Eurostar and RER A trains take you to Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station, just five minutes walk to the main entrance of both Disney® Parks and close to the Disney Hotels.
- From the centre of Paris it's a 35-minute trip on the RER train line A to get to the Disney Parks entrance (trip timed from National metro station).
Arriving at Disney by car - take the A4 motorway.
- For the Disney Parks, Disney Hotels, Selected Hotels and Radisson Blu Hotel take exit 14 marked "Parcs Disney / Bailly-Romainvilliers.
- For Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch®, take exit 13 marked "Provins / Serris".
- For the Associated Hotels (except Radisson Blu Hotel) take exit 12.1 marked "Val d'Europe".
- You can park free of charge in the Disney car parks upon presentation of your Disney Hotel easy pass or the coupon or card presented to you upon check in.
Checking in/out of a Disney hotel.
- Upon check in you will receive your admission tickets to the Disney Parks, your room key and vouchers for any extras you may have reserved.
- Your room will be available from 3pm on the day of your arrival.
- On the day of your departure please vacate your room by 11am (ask at your hotel's reception about express check out).
- Leave your room keys in one of the special boxes, there's no need to visit reception.
- If you want to enjoy one last day in the Disney Parks utilise the left luggage service available at all Disney hotels (except Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch®)
Your Disney Hotel easy pass.
If you're staying at a Disney hotel you'll be given an easy pass at the reception desk when you check in. The Disney Hotel easy pass gives you free access to:
- The Disney® Parks car park.
- Hurricanes disco in the Disney Village (except on certain dates when under 18s must be accompanied by an adult).
- The pool and fitness club at your hotel (where applicable).
Preparing for your visit.
- To find out the exact opening and closing times for each Disney Park and to view a detailed schedule of all shows and parades visit www.disneylandparis.com.
- You can also call +33 (0)160306053 for this information.
Upon your arrival in the Park.
- Pick up a Parks Guide which includes the map of each Park and smart tips to make the most of your visit.
- Pick up the "Programme", a detailed daily schedule for shows, parades and Meet 'n' Greets with Disney Characters.
- Programmes and Park Guides are available at the following locations.
*At the entrance of each Park.
*At City Hall and on the information board at Central Plaza in Disneyland® Park.
*At Studio Services and Disney Studio 1 exit in Walt Disney Studios® Park.
Shopping at Disney Parks.
- Both Disney Parks offer a wide selection of goods which make excellent souvenirs or gifts.
- Disney's free shopping service allows you to leave your purchases at the shop and they will be delivered directly to your hotel. This service is only available to guests staying at Disney hotels and Selected Hotels. Details available at all Disney shops.
For the kids at Disney Hotels, Selected and Associated Hotels.
- On arrival, your children will be given a badge.
- Meet 'n' Greet Disney Characters with the possibility of a souvenir photo (details available at your hotel).
- Play areas at many hotels.
- Cots available free of charge on request, subject to availability.
- Basic baby accessories and bottle warmers can be provided (ask at your hotel for more information, subject to availability)
- Specially adapted under 3's menu available at Disney Hotels.
For the kids at Disney Parks.
- Stroller rental available by the day (subject to availability)
- Baby care centres, the ideal place to feed and change your baby. Microwave ovens, bottle warmers, high chairs and changing tables available subject to availability.
- Baby-changing tables in all toilets. Towels not provided.
- Lost children point.
- Specially adapted under 3's menu available at Resort restaurants.
Dining at Disney.
Disneyland® Paris offers a massive variety of dining options, there's something to suit all tastes and budgets. All Disney restaurants offer á la carte dishes and set menus to reflect the unique atmosphere of each restaurant.
- Different styles of dining available at Disney Parks and Hotels include:
- Counter service restaurants: primarily located within Disney Parks. Ideal for guests on a tight schedule and budget.
- Table service restaurants: located in Disney Parks, Hotels and the Disney Village. A delicious selection of dishes from around the world.
- Buffet service restaurants: in the Disney Parks, Disney Hotels and Disney Village. Great value for money.
Booking a table at Disney.
Booking ahead will save you time and guarantee you a table in the table service or buffet service restaurant of your choice. Reservations can be made by:
- Calling the Dining Reservation Service on +(33) 160 30 40 50.
- At your hotel's concierge desk.
- At City Hall (Disneyland® Park) and Studio Services (Walt Disney Studios® Park).
- From your Disney Hotel room by pressing the DRS button on your telephone.
- At the restaurants themselves (just speak to the host at the door).
- At the Disney Express desk in Marne la Vallée train station.
Disneyland® Resort Paris Top Tips
- Use the free buses between your Hotel (except Disneyland® Hotel and Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch) the Disney Parks and Disney® Village. Buses daily until late. Check for schedules at the front desk of your hotel.
- If you need any information or wish to make reservations for lunch, dinner, shows, excursions or a taxi; the Concierge Information Desk at your hotel is at your service.
- Extra Magic Hours: when you book a package in a Disney Hotel or at Hotel l'Elysée Val d'Europe, you can enjoy extra time in areas of Disneyland Park on certain days. Information and conditions available from www.disneylandparis.com.
- Use FASTPASS® to make the most of your time. This free service allows you convenient access to some of the most popular attractions at both Disney Parks by reducing the time you spend waiting in line (subject to availability). Check Park maps for details.
- Plan your visit around the show times and don't forget to arrive 15 minutes before they start! (See programme for schedule details).
- Take advantage of Baby Switch. This free service allows parents with very young children to take turns at attractions that are unsuitable for their kids without having to wait in line a second time. For more information ask a Cast Member (Disney employee) at the entrance to the the attraction you're interested in.
- All restaurants offer vegetarian dishes. For people with allergies, a mini-guide is available on Disney's website. All restaurants have a non-smoking policy.
- Eat before noon or after 2:30 to make the most of your day.